1. Common name: Fluazifop-p-butyl
2. CAS No.: [83066-88-0]
3. MF: C15H12F3NO4
4. MW: 327.2553
5. Density: 1.37g/cm3
6. BP: 429.9 degree at 760 mmHg
7. FP: 213.8 degree
8. VP: 3.71E-08mmHg at 25 degree
Feature: It's belong to aryloxy phenoxy acid esters herbicides, with high efficiency, high selectivity, low-residue characteristics, systemic and conductive foliar herbicide
Formulation type: 12.5% EC, 15% EC
Application: To cure annual and perennial weeds of barnyard grass, wild oats, green foxtail, golden weed, goosegrass, foxtail, leptochloa, teff, brome, Hordeum, secale, millet genus, bluegrass, bermudagrass, paspalum distichum, false sorghum, reed, wild silkworm, Imperata, quackgrass and other annual and perennial weeds
The broadleaf crop herbicide is used for various broadleaf crop lands, which has special effect on preventing eliminating weeds belongs to a kind of post-germinationive stem leaf herbicide.
1) It can kill various weeds with very good effect.
2) it can prevent eliminate annual perennial gramineal weeds such as digitaria sanguinalis, Echinochloa crus-galli, green bristlegrass, goose grass, lndia lovegrass, semen euphorbiae, oat grass, bromegrass, barley bermudagrass, etc
3) it has special effect on reed.
| Common name|| Fluazifop-P-Butyl 125g/L Ec|
| Classification|| Herbicide|
| CAS No.|| 79241-46-6|
| MF|| C19H20F3NO4|
| Place of origin|| China Shanghai|
| State|| Liquid|
| Purity|| 12.5%|
| Payment terms|| T/T, L/C|
| Brand name|| Bosman|