PRODUCT NAME: Fenitrothion
Main formulation: Fenitrothion 95%TC, 40%, 45%, 50%ECSTANDARD PACKAGE:
1. Solid packing: 25g per bag, 30g, 50g, 100 gram, 250g, 500g, 1kg, 5kg, 10kg, 25kg, 200kg, 250Kg etc.
2. Liquid packing: 30ml per bottle, 100 ml, 250 ml, 500ml, 1 L, 5L, 20Lt, 200 Lt, 1000 Lt etc.
Delivery: Within 15-20 days after signed contract
Mode of Action
Organic phosphorus insecticide with contact and stomach action.
Cereals, soft fruit, tropical fruit, vines, rice, sugar cane, vegetables, turf, and forestry.
1. Chewing, sucking, and boring insects. Especially the larvae of lepidoptera, hemiptera and Coleoptera insects.
2. Household insects (flies, cockroaches, and other insects) by application to breeding sites;
3. Flies in animal houses;
4. Stored product insect pests;
5. Mosquito larvae (as a vector control agent for malaria);
Fenitrothion Applicaion: Fenitrothion sucking mouthparts, chewing mouthparts and borer pests have better results. Mainly in the EC on water spray or dusting powder for rice, soybeans, cotton, vegetables, fruit, tea, oil crops and trees, rice stem borer effects, but also can prevent other caterpillars, leafhoppers, fly lice, thrips, aphids, scale insects, pests and Class A sweet little like spider mites, but poor efficacy against mite eggs. Also control flies, mosquitoes, cockroaches and other pests and warehouse pests. No injury to crops in general, but more sensitive sorghum and cruciferous vegetables.
|Common name|| Fenitrothion 95%TC, 40%, 45%, 50%EC|
| Classification|| Insecticide|
| CAS No.|| 2255-17-6|
| MF|| C9H12NO6P|
| Place of origin|| China Shanghai|
| State|| Liquid|
| Purity|| 95%|
| Payment terms|| T/T, L/C|
| Brand name|| Bosman|