Methylamino Abamectin Benzoate(salt)
Pictures of Insect Pests
1. Product name: Methylamino abamectin benzoate
2. Another name: Salt
3. Formulation: 5% WDG
4. CASNO: 155569-91-8;137512-74-4
1. High-efficient and broad-spectrum: Compared with the matrix which is the abamectin, the efficacy of this product is evidently improved in destroying the larva of lepidopteran pests. At the same time, the insecticidal activity is far-ranging and especially for the cotton bollworm, beet armyworm and the plutella xylostella, this product is extremely effective.
2. Safe and low-toxicity: With low toxicity, this product is safe to mammals within normal dose. As it is easily degraded, environmental pollution would not be caused.
3. Dual function: It has stomach and contact poisoning actions.
4. Long-lasting efficacy: The solution with methylamino abamectin benzoate can permeate the epidermis of targeted crops and form a storage layer of active ingredients, so the efficacy is long-lasting.
5. It will not likely to generate pests' pesticide resistance. Also, it has no cross resistance and still acts to the pests resistant to other pesticides.
6. It does no harm to the arthropod.
For controlling the bollworm in cotton fields, the dose of 11.25 to 22.5g per hectare should be applied as the active ingredient.
Attentions for Storage and Transportation
1. Keep the methylamino abamectin benzoate away from fire in the process of storing and transporting.
2. Store the product in ventilated, cool and dry places.
3. Avoid children from the contact with it.
4. Store or transport it along with the food, beverage and the forage is forbidden.
5. Please duly handle the already used vessels.