Common name: Buprofezin
Chemical name: 2-((1, 1-Dimethylethyl) imino) tetrahydro-3-(1-methylethyl)-5-phenyl-4H-1, 3, 5-thiadiazin-4-one
CAS No 69327-76-0
Specification: 95%TC, 25%EC, 37%SC, 25%SC, 50%WDG, 25%WP, 50%WP, 65%WP
Molecular Formula: C16H23N3OS
Physical & Chemical Properties
1) Appearance: white crystals (tech., white or pale yellow crystalline powder)
2) Melting point: 104.5 - 105.51C
3) Vapor pressure: 1.25mPa (25C)
4) S.g./density: 1.18 (20C)
a) In water: 0.9mg/L (20C)
b) In chloroform: 520, benzene 370, toluene 320, acetone 240, ethanol 80, hexane20 (all in g/L, 25C)
6) Stability: stable in acidic and alkaline media, stable to heat and light.
Mode of Action
Persistent insecticide and acaricide with contact and stomach action; not translocated in the plant.Inhibits moulting of nymphs and larvae, leading to death. Also suppresses oviposition by adults; treated insects' lay sterile eggs.
1) Oral: acute oral LD50 for male rats 2198, female rats 2355, male and female mice >1000mg/kg
2) Skin and eyes: acute percutaneous LD50 for rats >5000mg/kg. Mild skin irritant (guinea pigs), not irritating to skin and eyes (rabbits)
1) Biochemistry: probable chitin synthesis and prostaglandin inhibitor. Hormone disturbing effect, leading to suppression of ecdysis.
2) Action: persistent insecticide and acaricide with contact and stomach action; not translocated in the plant. Inhibits molting of nymphs and larvae, leading to death. Also suppresses oviposition by adults; treated insects' lay sterile eggs.
Insecticide with persistent larvicidal action against Homoptera, some Coleoptera and also Acarina. Effective against Cicadellidae, Deltocephalinae (leafhoppers) and Delphacidae (planthoppers) in rice, at 50-250 g/ha; Cicadellidae (lady beetle) in potatoes; Aleyrodidae (whitefly) in citrus, cotton and vegetables, at 0.025-0.075 g/ha; Coccidae, Diaspididae (scale insects) and Pseudococcidae (mealybugs) in citrus and top fruit, at 25-50 g/hl; Tarsonemidae in vegetables, at 250-500 g/ha. Suitable for IPM programmes.
For use against mealybugs, rice planthoppers, scales, whiteflies. Applaud* for use on almonds, bananas, citrus, and grapes. Courier* for use on cotton, cucumbers, lettuce, melons, pumpkins, squash, and tomatoes.
For liquid: 200Ltr/drum, 20L/drum, 1L/bottle, 500ml/bottle, 250ml/bottle, 100ml/bottle.
For solid: 25 kg/drum, 25kg/bag, 1kg/bag or on the requirement of client.
Delivery Detail: 20-30days
|10%WP ,25% WP|