1. Product name: Pendimethalin
2. Other names: Mopup, prowl, sun-Pen, go-go-san, repose
3. Formulation: 33% EC
4. CAS NO.: 40487-42-1
This product is a wonderful herbicide used in pre-emergence and post-emergence to control annual grasses and certain broadleaf weeds for the dry field. It is widely applied to different crops including the corn, soybeans, peanuts, cotton, vegetables, tobacco, potatoes and direct seeding upland rice, etc.
1. Direct seeding cotton
Each hectare of land needs to use the pendimethalin of 2.3 to 3L mixed with 225 to 300kg water. Spraying should be applied to the topsoil before sowing or in pre-emergence after sowing.
1.2 to 3L of dosage mixed with 225 to 300kg water is enough for each hectare of land. The product should be sprayed to the surface soil after sowing but before seedling emergence.
3. Direct seeding vegetable fields
1.5 to 2.2L of this product mixed with 225 to 300kg water is sufficient for each hectare land. Spraying is applicable to the topsoil after sowing and covering with soil.
4. Fields of transplanted vegetables
Each hectare of land will take usage of the pendimethalin of 1.5 to 22L mixed with 225 to 300kg water. We suggest spraying be conducted to the surface soil 1 or 2 days before transplanting.
1. The pendimethalin of low dosage is suitable for the sandy soil, low-lying land or the soil with low organic content. While, high dosage should be used in the clay soil or in the soil that has high organic content but low water content, or be used in the place with dry climate.
2. Under the conditions of arid climate, 3 to 5cm of soil should be covered after spraying.
3. Using the product in the fields of melons, sugar beets, watermelons and spinach is disallowed.
4. Re-spraying is unneeded if it rains after spraying. The rain will not affect weeding effect.
5. This product can keep efficacy for 45 to 60 days in the soil.
Welcome your enquiry.
Shanghai Bosman Industrial Co., Ltd.
Rm. 907, No. 1611, North Sichuan Road,
Hongkou District, Shanghai,
P.R. China 200080