Product name: Profenofos 40% + Cypermethrin 4%
Formulation: 44% EC
CAS No.:41198-08-7, 52315-07-8
Pictures of Pests
The profenofos is a high-efficiency compound insecticide with fast-acting contact and stomach poisoning actions. Due to the remarkable permeability, it can rapidly permeate the leaves of plants and effectively destroy the pests on the back of leaves. Mainly used in cotton fields, it has evident effect in control of cotton bollworms as well as their eggs.
1. As the pre-harvest interval of profenofos is 60 days for cotton, so this product can be used 3 times at most.
2. It is toxic to bees, fishes and other aquatic organisms as well as silkworms.
3. Do not compound this product with other alkaline pesticides or substances for use.
4. For fear of solution adsorption, please wear protective suits and gloves during application.
5. Pregnant and lactating women should avoid contact with this product.
Cotton bollwormRelated Names
Shanghai Bosman Industrial Co., Ltd.
Rm. 907, No. 1611, North Sichuan Road,
Hongkou District, Shanghai,
P.R. China 200080