1. Common name: Pyrimethanil
2. CAS No.: [53112-28-0]
3. MF: C12H13N3
4. MW: 199.2517
5. Appearance: White or white with light yellow crystals
6. VP: 2.2× 10-3PA(25 degree)
7. Solubility: Soluble in organic solvents, slightly soluble in water, the solubility in water is 0.121g/L
Feature: It is a high efficiency, low toxicity fungicides to cure botrytis cinerea, with absorption, conduction and fumigation feature
Formulation type: 12.5% EC, 20% WP, 40% SC, 20% SC
Pyrimethanil mode of action:
Pyrimethanil is a broad spectrum fungicide often applied to seeds. It inhibits methionine biosynthesis, thus affecting protein formation and subsequent cell division.
1. Fungicide Pyrimethanil has protective activity in control of gray mould and both protective and curative activity in control of leaf scab.
2. Pyrimethanil is inhibitor of methionine biosynthesis leading to inhibition of the secretion of enzymes necessary for infection.
3. Pyrimethanil has good effective to control of gray mould on vines, fruit(such as strawberry), vegetable(such as tomato and cucumber) and ornamentals, control of leaf scab on pome fruit such as apple and pear. To cure botrytis cinerea scab, leaf spot disease from cucumber, tomatoes, grapes, strawberries, peas, leeks, fruit trees and other crops
| Common name|| Pyrimethanil 200g/L Wp|
| Classification|| Fungicide|
| CAS No.|| 53112-28-0|
| MF|| C12H13N3|
| Place of origin|| China Shanghai|
| State|| Powder|
| Purity|| 20%|
| Payment terms|| T/T, L/C|
| Brand name|| Bosman|