1. Common name: Chlorothalonil
2. CAS No.: [1897-45-6]
3. MF: C8N2Cl4
4. MW: 265.91
5. MP: 250 degree~251 degree
6. BP: 350 degree
7. Solubility(g/L, 25 degree): Water: 6 × 10 ^ -4, xylene: 80, acetone; 2, cyclohexanone: 30, dimethyl formamide: 30, kerosene ≤ 10
8. Appearance: Colorless and odorless crystalline
Feature: Which is an efficient, broad-spectrum fungicide, with protection effect.
Formulation type: 400g/L SC, 50% WP, 75% WP, 100g/L OL, 5% GR, 25% GR, 5% D
Application: Prevent rust, anthracnose, powdery mildew, downy mildew from fruits, vegetables
Chlorothalonil mode of action:
Chlorothalonil is a multi-site inhibitor affecting various enzymes
And other metabolic processes
In fungicide. It inhibits spore germination, and is toxic to fungal cell membranes.
Control of many fungal diseases in a wide range of crops, including pome fruit,
Stone fruit, citrus fruit, bush and cane fruit, cranberries, strawberries, bananas,
Mangoes, coconut palms, oil palms, rubber, pepper, vines, hops,
Vegetables, cucurbits, tobacco, coffee, tea, rice, soya beans, peanuts, potatoes,
Sugar beet, cotton, maize, ornamentals, mushrooms, and turf.
1. Irritating to respiratory system, eyes and skin. So wear suitable protective
Clothing, gloves and eye/face protection when spraying.
2. Very toxic to aquatic organisms. Not pollute water.
| Common name|| Chlorothalonil 720g/L Sc|
| Classification|| Fungicides|
| CAS No.|| 1897-45-6|
| MF|| C8N2Cl4|
| Place of origin|| China Shanghai|
| State|| Powder|
| Purity|| 72%|
| Payment terms|| T/T, L/C|
| Brand name|| Bosman|