Pictures of Diseases
1. Product name: Propineb
2. Another name: Antracol
3. Formulation: 70% WP
4. CAS NO.: 140923-17-7
This product is a new-type, high-efficiency and protective fungicide with the zinc content as high as 15.8%. It can supplement zinc for leaves of plants and improve the color and luster as well as quality of fruits and vegetables. It is safe for crops and mammals and harmless for bees for it is free from manganese ions, so application in the whole growth period of crops is available.
What's more, the propineb is long-acting and will not cause the resistance of crops, so there is no need for frequent application, which also means this product is beneficial to reduce production cost and environmental pollution.
Application Range and Usages
|Crop||Treatment Range||Application Time||Usage|
|Tomato||Early and late blight||In the early stage of disease development||2250-4050||Spray|
|Apple||Altermaria leaf spot||600-700|
1. The propineb cannot be mixed with alkaline or copper-bearing pesticides for use. For respective application, the time interval of more than 7 days is recommended.
2. Please carry out a mixed use experiment with a small amount of dosage before mixing this product with other fungicides for application. This method can avoid its decomposition once mixed for use.
3. Protective measures must be taken during the application to prevent the solution from coming into eyes, noses and mouths.
4. Please place the product where is cool, dry and ventilated.
5. The pre-harvest interval of this product for apples, tomatoes and cabbages is 14 days, and for cucumbers, it is 7 days.