Herbicide Metsulfuron-Methyl 20% Wdg 60% Wp 60%Wdg
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 KG|
|Transport Package:||25kgs/Drum or According to Customers′ Demand|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 20%wp 20% wdg 60% wp 60%wdg
- Method of Application: Cauline Leaf Treatment
- Composition: Organic
- Common Name: Metsulfuron-Methyl
- Sample: Free
- Trademark: bosman
- Origin: China
- Appearance: Granules
- Usage: Selective
- Specific Conductivity: The Tag Type Herbicides
- CAS: 74223-64-6
- Inspection: SGS, Psi
- Specification: 25%WDG
- HS Code: 3808
1. It is a systemic compound with foliar and soil activity, and it works rapidly after it is takenup by the plant.
2. Its mode of action is by hnhibiting cell dividion in the shoots and roots of the plant, and it is
Biologically active at low use rates.
(1) Metsulfuron-Methyl 60% WP and 60% WDG is a residual sulfonylurea compound used as a selective pre-and postemergennce herbicide for broadleaf weeds and some annual grassed.
(2) Metsulfuron-Methyl is a systemic compound with foliar and soil activity.
(3) Metsulfuron-Methyl works rapidly after it is taken up by the plant.
(4) Metsulfuron-Methyl mode of action is by hnhibiting cell dividion in the shoots and roots of the plant, and it is biologically active at low use rates
Biochemistry Branched chain amino acid synthesis (ALS or AHAS) inhibitor. Acts by inhibiting biosynthesis of the essential amino acids valine and isoleucine, hence stopping cell division and plant growth. Selectivity derives from rapid metabolism in the crop. Susceptible plants cease growth almost immediately after post-emergence treatment, and are killed in 7-21 days. Surfactants increase the activity of metsulfuron-methyl on certain broad-leaved weeds. Uses Metsulfuron-methyl controls a wide range of annual and perennial broad-leaved weeds in wheat, barley, rice and oats, by either pre- or post-emergence application, at 4-7.5 g/ha post-emergence.
|Place of origin||China Shanghai|
|Payment terms||T/T, L/C|