systemic nereistoxin insecticide Dimehypo 18% SL
|FOB Price:||US $0.03-0.05 / kg|
|Min. Order:||500 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 kg||US $0.03-0.05/ kg|
|Transport Package:||500ML, 1L, 4L, 20L or customized packages|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Dimehypo 18% SL
- Source: Organic Synthesis
- Mode: Stomach Agent
- MF: C5H11NO6S4Na2
- Stability: Stable for 2 years stored under normal condition o
- Molecular Weight: 291.5
- Vapor pressure: 0.0066MPa (25°C)
- Trademark: Bosman
- HS Code: 3808
- Appearance: white powder
- Toxicity of High and Low: Low Toxicity of Reagents
- Toxicological Effect: Physical Agents
- Solubility: 4.1 g /L water at 20°C
- Chemical Name: 2-Methyl-1, 3-Dithomahagony Propane
- Melting point: 139.1 °C
- Corrosive properties: Non-corrosive
- Origin: China
As a nereistoxin insecticide,Dimehypo can be absorbed and conducted by crops and has strong contact toxicity, stomach toxicity and fumigation action. After contacting or feeding, insects will be suffered from slow action, growth suspension, softened body, losing disoperation until death.
|Dimehypo Available formulation||36%Tech, 18%SL,29%SL,3.6% GR|
|Thiamethoxam applicable crops||Rice, vegetables, fruit trees, maize, sugarcane and wheat.|
1.Good control efficiency for insects of rice, wheat, fruit trees, vegetables and other crops.
2.A systemic with strong contact toxicity, stomach toxicity, fumigation action and ovicide.
3.High insecticidal effects and low costs.