- Appearance: Powder
- Colour: White
1. Product name: Fluometuron
2. Other names: Flomet, cotolint, cotoran, meturon
3. Formulation: 80% WP
4. CAS NO.: 2164-17-2
This product is a systematic selective herbicide with lasting efficacy for soil treatment. It is effective in destroying annual grasses and broadleaf weeds. Using it for one time in cotton fields can prevent and control weeds for the whole growth period. For orchards and fields of corn, sugarcane and potatoes, this product is also efficacious.
1. Cotton fields
Each hectare of land needs 1.5 to 1.8kg fluometuron which should be mixed with 750kg water and evenly sprayed to the surface soil in pre-emergence.
2. Corn fields
1kg dosage mixed with 750kg water is adequate for each hectare. Even spraying to the topsoil before the emergence of seedlings is recommended.
1. This product cannot be used in the post-emergence of cotton.
2. Users should appropriately reduce the dosage when applying the product to the sandy soil.
3. Please clean the utensils used for spraying after use.
Welcome your enquiry.
Shanghai Bosman Industrial Co., Ltd.
Rm. 907, No. 1611, North Sichuan Road,
Hongkou District, Shanghai,
P.R. China 200080