weedcide/herbicide 2, 4-D 98%TC, 860g/L SL, 720g/L SL
|FOB Price:||US $3-6 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Pieces||US $3-6/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 98%TC, 860g/L sl, 720g/L sl
- Method of Application: Cauline Leaf, Soil Treatment Agent
- Colour: Dark Brown
- Cotent: >95%
- Transport Package: Accorfing Customers Requests
- HS Code: 38089311
- Appearance: Liquid
- Composition: Inorganic
- Active: 2, 4-D
- Trademark: Bosman
- Origin: China
2. Chemical name: (2, 4dichlorophenoxy)acetic acid
CAS. NO.: 94-75-7
3. Molecular weight: 221.0
4. Specification: 98%TC, 860g/L SL, 720g/L SL
5. Mode of action: Selective systemic herbicide. Salts are readily absorbed by the roots, whilst esters are readily absorbed by the foliage. Translocation occurs, with accumulation principally at the meristematic regions of shoots and roots. Acts as a growth inhibitor.
6. Appliance: Post-emergence control of annual and perennial borad-leaved weeds in cereals, maze, sorghum, grassland, estabilished turf, grass seed crops, orchards(pome Fruit and stone fruit), cranberries, asparagus, sugar cane, rice, forestry, and on non-crop land(including areas adjacent to water), at 0.28-2.3 kg/ha. Control of borad-leaved aquatic weeds. The isopropyl ester can also be used as a plant growth regulator to prevent premature fruit fall in citrus fruit.
Our professional development team consists of 6 talented individuals. These experts have graduated from agricultural universities and possess prolific backgrounds in agrochemical research. With their input, we can engineer climate and species-specific pesticides that are formulated for high efficiency and reduced environmental impact.
We operate a total of 6 production lines including 1 for DP (dust powder), 1 for WG (water-dispersible granule), 2 for AS (aqueous solution), and 2 for EC (emulsifiable concentrate). Various packaging options are available. Our annual production capacity approaches 10,000 tons.
Our testing lab is operated by 8 highly qualified QA inspectors. This facility is outfitted with numerous sets of advanced instruments including high performance chromatographs for gases and liquids. Each stage of our production cycle is carefully monitored and in strict compliance with national standards. All of our products meet FAO (Food and Agriculture Organization) and WHO (World Health Organization) standards.
BOSMAN is highly experienced in the shipping and handling of volatile materials. In order to improve logistics, we maintain contacts in both ports and warehouses. International orders can be routed through air or sea. Our company is on excellent terms with customs. Clients can purchase with confidence, all orders will be delivered safely and on time.