KT-30, CPPU, Forchlorfenuron 97%TC, 0.1%SL, 0.5%SL
|FOB Price:||US $10 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $10/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||1000tons Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: TC
- Shape: Powder
- Classification: Auxin
- Specification: tc
- Kind: Growth Promoter
- Usage: Promote Plant Growth
- Trademark: bosman
- Origin: Shanghai
|Product name||Forchlorfenuron, CPPU|
|Appearance||White Crystal Powder|
|Storage||Store in cool and dry area and keep away from direct sunlight.|
Strictly prohibit being putted or transported together with toxic and hazardous.
It is non-dangerous goods, as general chemical for transportation.
Handle gently and prevent the sun and rain.
|Shelf life||2 years|
|Forchlorfenuronis is a diphenylurea-derivative cytokinin.|
Forchlorfenuronis is used as a plant growth regulator (PGR).
Forchlorfenuronis is commonly used in horticulture to stimulate the growth of kiw i fruit and grapes.
White crystal powder, difficulty dissolve in water, dissolve in organic solvent easily,
such as ethanol, methanol and acetone etc.
It's stable in heat, acid or alkali.
|Plant growth regulator with cytokine activity. The bioavailability of KT-30 is 10-100 times of that of 6BA. It is widely used in agriculture, horticulture and fruit.|
It can promote cell division and expansion, enlarge fruit, increase crop yield, etc.
(1) Please refer to the relevant regulations, documents, MSDS etc, then carry out the safe operation after understanding and grasping the characteristics of the reagents.
(2) If there is something left, pay more attention to storage and management.
(3) If the operator is not professional and technical, he must be under the guidance of professional supervision and operation. For the waste or old reagent, they should be treated properly in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations.
(4) Please make sure that the label precautions after the purchase; take good prevention methods; reconfirm precautions on the label before use; Be careful of operation even if not marked the harm characteristics.
Forchlorfenuron ( KT-30 )
Content & Formulations
Physical & Chemical Property
Appearance: White or off-white crystalline
Molecular Formula: C12H10ClN3O
Molecular Weight: 247.68
Solubility: water solubility 39mg / L (pH6.4, 21 ° C)
Density: 1.415 g/cm3
Melting Point: 171 - 172 C
Boiling Point: no data available
Flash Point: no data available
Forchlorfenuron (CPPU) is low toxic plant growth regulator,
the acute oral toxicity to adult rats LD50 is 4918 mg/kg;
the acute skin toxicity to adult rats LD50 is 20000 mg/kg;
it has a mild stimulation to rabbits'eyes and skin.
Controlled growth, increase yield
Soak young fruit 1-2times