- Appearance: Liquid
- Mode: contact poisoning&stomach poisoning&fumigant
Pictures of Pests
1. Product name: Chlorpyrifos
2. Other names: Bullet, force, robon, force, mukka, pestan, radar
3. Formulation: 480g/L EC
4. CAS NO.: 2921-88-2
1. This product plays three roles in pest control, namely the roles of contact poisoning, stomach poisoning as well as fumigant. It is especially effective in destroying various pests with chewing mouthparts and piercing-sucking mouthparts. Basically, it is applied to the paddy rice, wheat, cotton, vegetable, fruit tree and the tea tree.
2. It is compatible with many kinds of insecticides and meanwhile it can improve solution efficacy.
3. Compared with common pesticides, the chlorpyrifos has low toxicity and will not harm natural enemies, so it is the first choice to substitute for high-toxicity organophosphorus pesticides.
4. As a broad-spectrum product, it readily combines with the organic content of soil and has special efficacy to pests in the soil and the efficacy can last for more than 30 days.
5. Without systemic function, this product can ensure the safety of agricultural products and customers and thereby it is suitable for pollution-free and high-quality farm products.
1. For killing the aphid, red spider and the mirid on the cotton, each hectare should use 450 to 675mL dosage for spraying.
2. Spraying the chlorpyrifos of 675 to 1050mL per hectare is advisable for controlling the bollworm, pink bollworm, heliothis assulta, leaf roller, clepsis and the ostrinia furnacalis on the cotton.
1. Do not mix it with alkaline pesticides or substances in case it resolves and loses efficacy.
2. Alternately use this product with other insecticides which have different action mechanisms so as to defer the emergence of pests' pesticide resistance.
3. This product is toxic to the bee, silkworm and the aquatic organism.
4. Please wear protective clothing and gloves during the application to prevent the absorption of solution.
5. Keep the chlorpyrifos away from pregnant and lactating women.
6. Please avoid that the product will not drift with the wind to the fields of the tobacco, lettuce, melon seedling, azalea, rose and the camellia for these plants are sensitive to it.
Shanghai Bosman Industrial Co., Ltd.
Rm. 907, No. 1611, North Sichuan Road,
Hongkou District, Shanghai,
P.R. China 200080