Mono Ammonium Phosphate Fertilizer MAP 12-61-00 Crystal
|FOB Price:||US $100-300 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||25 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|25 Tons||US $100-300/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000TONS/MONTH|
|Transport Package:||25KG BAG, 50KG BAG|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: MAP 12-61-00
- Certification: ISO9001, TUV, GMP, ISO, SGS, CE
- Appearance: Crystal
- Chemical Character: Chemical Neutral
- Manufacturing Method: Compound Fertilizer
- Trademark: BOSMAN
- Origin: China
- Condition: New
- Application: Vegetables, Flowers, Fruit
- Infection on Soil: Physiological Neutral
- Release Type: Quick
- Type: General Compound Fertilizer
- Specification: MAP 12-61-00 Crystal
- HS Code: 3105400000
White crystals, stable in the air.
Water solution is acidic; pH (1% solution) is 4.3.
Slightly soluble in ethanol, insoluble in acetone.
Solubility in 100ml water is 37.4g at 20ºC.
Relative density is 1.80g/cm3.
Melting point is 190ºC.
Refractive index is 1.525.
Insoluble matters in water
1. It is an efficient source of phosphorus.
2. It facilitates plant uptake of the phosphorus naturally present in the soil. This is due to the ammonium (NH4+) in MAP, which lowers the pH in the root zone and thus enhances phosphorus availability.
Fertigation: Because of unique product characteristics, MAP can be applied through any irrigation system and on any growing medium. Unlike phosphoric acid, MAP is moderately acidic Therefore; it is not corrosive to fertilizer pumps or to irrigation equipment.
MAP is compatible with most water-soluble fertilizers, except for fertilizers containing calcium (Ca++) or magnesium (Mg++). To apply MAP in combination with calcium or magnesium fertilizers, use two fertilizer tanks. If only a single fertilizer tank is available, apply those fertilizers at different times.
Soil application with:
-Soil application with flood irrigation: 60 kg/Hectare (Apply every 15-20 day.
Total application times: 4/season)
-Soil application with drip irrigation: 15-20 kg/Hectare (Apply every 3days.
Total application times: 24/2 months)
Stored at a cool, dry and well ventilated place.
Similar Specifications: MAP 11-44-00; MAP 12-61-00,MAP 10-50-00; MAP 10-45-00.
Standard Package: 25KG BAG, 50KG BAG
Hot Tags: MAP 12-61-00 manufacturers, suppliers, customized, high quality, buy, bulk, in stock