- Usage: Selective
1. Product name: Atrazine
2. Other names: Aatrex, attack, surya, coyote
3. Formulation: 40% SC
4. CAS NO.: 1912-24-9
This product is a systematic selective herbicide used in pre-emergence and post-emergence. It is readily leached by rain to the deep soil and thereby effective to some deep-rooted weeds. Although it carries the risk of hazard, the efficacy is lasting.
The atrazine can be used in the fields of the corn, broomcorn, sugarcane, fruit tree, nursery garden and the forest land to control weeds as the crab grass, barnyard grass, green foxtail, nut grass, amur foxtail, smartweed, goosefoot, cruciferae and the leguminosae. Apart from that, it also has certain effect to some perennial weeds.
1. Corn fields
The product should be used in pre-emergence. If there contains 1% to 2% organic content in the soil, then each hectare of land needs to use 2.6 to 3L atrazine (40% SC) mixed with 450kg water for evenly spraying to the surface soil. While, for the sandy soil with fewer organic contents, 3 to 3.75L dosage mixed with 450 to 750kg water for spraying is sufficient.
2. Sugarcane fields
The application should be conducted when seedlings have been planted 5 to 7 days before and weeds begin to emerge out of the soil. Evenly spraying to the surface soil is recommended and the dosage is 3 to 3.7L (40% SC) per hectare mixed with 450kg water.
1. The efficacy of the atrazine can last for 2 to 3 months, so it may cause damage to the later sensitive crops as the wheat, soybean, paddy rice, etc.
2. As peach trees are sensitive to the product, so application in peach orchards is inadvisable. What's more, for the corn fields intercropped with beans, this product can not be used.
3. As for the soil surface treatment, it is required that the field should be even and the soil should be fine before application.
4. All the utensils should be carefully cleaned after use.
Weeds Resistant Chemical | Post Emergent Herbicide | Grassy Weeds Pre Emergent Control
Welcome your enquiry.
Shanghai Bosman Industrial Co., Ltd.
Rm. 907, No. 1611, North Sichuan Road,
Hongkou District, Shanghai,
P.R. China 200080