Best Price Agrochemcial Chlorpropham (98%TC, 25%50%EC, 25%WP)
|FOB Price:||US $10 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $10/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||1000tons Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 98%TC, 25%50%EC, 25%WP
- Method of Application: Cauline Leaf, Soil Treatment Agent
- Composition: Organic
- Colour: White
- Specification: TC
- Appearance: Powder
- Usage: Selective
- Specific Conductivity: The Tag Type Herbicides
- Trademark: bosman
- Origin: Shanghai
Best price agrochemical 98%TC,25%50%EC, 25%WP Chlorpropham
98%TC,25%50%EC, 25%WP or any other purity, can mixed with other products!
Specifications for Chlorpropham 98%TC
A.I content: ≥97.0%
Loss on drying: ≤0.5%
Acidity(as H2SO4): ≤0.5%
Acetone insoluble: ≤0.5%
Acute oral LD50 for rats >5000 mg/kg.
Acute percutaneous LD50 for rats >2000 mg/kg.
Stable under normal storage condition in original container.
Chlorpropham is a plant growth regulator and herbicide used as a sprout suppressant for grass weeds, alfalfa, lima and snap beans, blueberries, cane fruit, carrots, cranberries, ladino clover, garlic, seed grass, onions, spinach, sugar beets, tomatoes, safflower, soybeans, gladioli and woody nursery stock. It is also used to inhibit potato sprouting and for sucker control in tobacco. Chlorpropham is available in emulsifiable concentrate and liquid formulations. . .
1. Harmful if swallowed.
2. Keep out of the reach of children.
3. May cause sensitization by skin contact.
4. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection.
5. Irritating to respiratory system and skin.
1. ISO 9001:2000 approved company.
2. High-quality products and the most competitive price.
3. Professional and thoughtful team.
Packaging & Shipping
Powder: 100g, 250g, 500g, 1kg, 10kg, 25kg, 200kg per bag/drum
Liquid: 100mL, 250mL, 500mL, 1L, 5L, 10L, 20L, 200L, 1000L per bottle/drum
or according to customers' request.