Agrochemical Pesticide Temephos 1%GR, 2%GR, 5%GR
|FOB Price:||US $1,080-1,500 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $1,080-1,500/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||5000mt Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, flexible|
- Model NO.: 1%GR, 2%GR, 5%GR
- Source: Organic Synthesis
- Mode: Contact Insecticide
- CAS No.: 3383-96-8
- Purity: 1%
- Specification: Temephos 1%GR, 2%GR, 5%GR
- HS Code: 3808
- Appearance: Granules
- Toxicity of High and Low: Low Toxicity of Reagents
- Toxicological Effect: Nerve Poison
- MF: C16H20O6P2S3
- Trademark: Bosman
- Origin: China(Mainland)
1. Solid: 100g, 250g, 500g, 1kg, 10kg, 25kg, 200kg per bag/drum.
2. Liquid: 100mL, 250mL, 500mL, 1L, 5L, 10L, 20L, 200L, 1000L per bottle/drum any small packing as customer's requirement.
Delivery: within 15-20 days after order is confirmed.
Mode of Action
Non-systemic, organophosphate (OP) pesticide.
Citrus, grass, vegetable, etc.
1. Larvae of Anopheles, Aedes, Culex, Simulium spp., etc., in public health and agricultural situations
2. Fleas on dogs and cats, and lice on humans.
3. Thrip, Deraeocoris Kirschbaum, cutworm, etc.
E. G. Temephos 1% SG, control of mosquito larvae on public health: 0.5~1g GR/m2 clean water.
Specific dosage depends on different fields and crops.
Throw into the water
Our company with more than 20 years experience in agrochemical business.
During the past 20 years, we focus on providing high quality products.
Our quality can compete with the traditional famous agrochemcal company, but with much more economic cost.
We consider consumer 's benefit.