New broad - spectrum fungicide Pyraclostrobin 250g/L EC
|FOB Price:||US $0.03-0.05 / LITER|
|Min. Order:||500 LITER|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 LITER||US $0.03-0.05/ LITER|
|Transport Package:||25kg or Customized Packages|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Pyraclostrobin 250g/L EC
- Application: Fungicide, Bactericide
- Raw Material: Organosulfureous Fungicide
- Conductivity: Systemic Fungicide
- MF: C19H18ClN3O4
- Origin: China
- Appearance: Liquid
- Usage Mode: Therapeutic Agent
- Application Fields: Agricultural Fungicide
- Composition: Organic
- Trademark: Bosman
- HS Code: 3808
2. Act through inhibition of mitochondrial respiration by blocking electron transfer within the respiratory chain,which in turn causes important cellular biochemical processes to be severely disrupted,and results in cessation of fungal growth.
3. A fungicide with protectant, curative and cross-layer translaminar properties.
4. Can inhibit most phytopathogen.
5.High fungicide activity
6.Increase the resistance of crop.
|Pyraclostrobin 250g/l EC||Banana||Leaf spot|
|Pyraclostrobin 250g/l EC||Cucumber||Powdery mildew|
|Pyraclostrobin 250g/l EC||Mango||Leaf spot||120-250mg/Kg|
|Pyraclostrobin 250g/l EC||Soybean||Leaf spot||112.5-150 g/hectare|