Fungicide Imazalil 98%TC 500g/l EC 10%EW 20%EW, CAS; 35554-44-0
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 liter|
|Transport Package:||as Client′s Requirements|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Appearance: Liquid
- Usage Mode: Protective Agent
- Application Fields: Agricultural Fungicide
- Composition: Inorganic
- Trademark: Bosman
- Origin: China
- Application: Fungicide
- Raw Material: Inorganic Fungicide
- Conductivity: Systemic Fungicide
- formulations: Fungicide Imazalil 98%TC 500g/l EC 10%EW 20%EW , C
- Specification: Imazalil 98%TC 500g/l EC 10%EW 20%EW
Chemical Name: 1-[2-(Allyloxy)-2-(2, 4-dichlorophenyl) ethyl]imidazole
Specification: 97%TC, 75%SP, 500EC, 25%EC
Physical & Chemical Properties
Appearance: TC is yellow to brown crystals.
Melting Point: 52.7° C.
Boiling point: >340° C.
Stability: Soluble in water 0.018g/100ml, soluble in most organic solvevts.
1. Imazalil is a general use pesticide.
2. Imazalil is a systemic fungicide with protective and curative action. It is used to control a wide range of fungal on fruit, vegetables and ornamentals, e. G. Powdery mildews on cucurbits and ornamentals; Powdery mildew on roses; Storage diseases (particularly Penicillium, Gloeosporium, Phomopsis, Phoma spp., etc. ) of citrus fruit, pome fruit, bananas, and seed potatoes.
3. Imazalil is also used as a seed dressing and for postharvest treatment of citrus, banana and other fruit to control storage decay. Under natural conditions it is less likely that resistant strains of fungi will develop with imazalil than with some of the other fungicides. Typical use rates are: For seed treatment 4-5 g/100 kg seed; For ornamentals and vegetables 5-30 g/hl; And for post-harvest treatment 2-4 g/t fruit.