Plant Growth Regulator Paclobutrazol 95%TC,25% SC
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Transport Package:||5kg/Bag, 1kg/Bag or as Per Customers Requirements|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Paclobutrazol 95%TC, 25% SC
- Classification: Gibberellin
- Trademark: Bosman
- Origin: China, Shanghai
- Shape: Powder
- Keywords: Paclobutrazol
- Specification: Paclobutrazol 95%TC, 25% SC
1. Common name: Paclobutrazol
2. CAS No.: [76738-62-0]
3. MF: C15H20ClN3O
4. MW: 293.79
5. MP: 165-166 degree
6. VP: 0.001MPa(20 degree)
7. Density: 1.22g/ml
8. Solubility: Water: 26mg / L (20 degree), acetone: 110, cyclohexanone: 180, methylene chloride: 100, hexane: 10, xylene: 60, methanol: 150, propylene glycol: 50g / L, 20 degree)
9. Stability: 20 degree keep for 2 years, 50 degree for 6 months or more, pH4-9 is not hydrolysis, under UV light does not decompose (pH7, 10 days)
10. Appearance: The technical product ia a white solid
Feature: It is an endogenous gibberellin synthesis inhibitors, which belong to plant growth regulator.
Formulation type: 90% TC, 95% TC, 10% WP, 15% WP, 25% WP, 30% WP, 25% SC
Package method: 13G/bag, 18g/bag, 223bags/carton
40g/bag, 100g/bag, 50bags/carton
Application: It's widely used for rice, wheat, peanuts, fruit, tobacco, rapeseed, soybeans, flowers, lawns, and other plants, etc.
Paclobutrazol as one of Plant growth regulator taken up into the xylem through the leaves, stems, or roots.
Mode of aciton:
Plant growth regulator taken up into the xylem through the leaves, stems, or roots, and translocated to growing sub-apical meristems. Produces more compact plants and enhances flowering and fruiting.
Used on fruit trees to inhibit vegetative growth and to improve fruit set; On pot-grown ornamentals and flower crops (e. G. Chrysanthemums, begonias, freesias, poinsettias and bulbs) to inhibit growth; On rice to increase tillering, reduce lodging, and increase yield; On turf to retard growth; And on grass seed crops to reduce height and prevent lodging.
To be applied as a foliar spray, as a soil drench, or by trunk injection. Has some fungicidal activity against mildew and rusts.
|Common name||Paclobutrazol 95%TC,25% SC|
|Classification||Plant growth regulator|
|Place of origin||China Shanghai|
|Payment terms||T/T, L/C|