dithiolane group Systemic Foliar fungicide Isoprothiolane 40% EC
|FOB Price:||US $0.03-0.05 / LITER|
|Min. Order:||500 LITER|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 LITER||US $0.03-0.05/ LITER|
|Transport Package:||1 L, 20L, 200L Drums|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Isoprothiolane 40% EC
- Application: Fungicide, Bactericide
- Raw Material: Organosulfureous Fungicide
- Conductivity: Systemic Fungicide
- MF: C12H18O4S2
- Origin: China
- Appearance: Liquid
- Usage Mode: Therapeutic Agent
- Application Fields: Agricultural Fungicide
- Composition: Organic
- Trademark: Bosman
- HS Code: 3808
- Systemic fungicide with protective and curative action, absorbed by the leaves and roots, with translocation acropetally and basipetally.
- Quickly absorbed by roots, translocated to leaves & panicles and accumulates there.
- Further reach infection drops by exudation through epidermal cell wall; the concentration of the fungicide is high in the infection drops and thus effects the pathogens.
Effective internal absorption bactericide, with special good effect for Rice neck blast & Rice leaf blast.Also suitable for curing rice shoots diseases.If this chemical is applied for a larger square field, it can kill some rice delphacid and leafhopper, and has adjusting function to plant growth.Also used on rice to accelerate rooting, promote root elongation and control non-parasitic damping-off.Besides being applied as a fungicide it also helps to suppress the population of rice plant hoppers.
Recomendation for use Crop : Rice, Target Disease : Blast (Pyriculariaoryzae); Dosage/Ha : 750ml ; Waiting period : 60 daysApplication : Foliar SpraysTime of Application : a) Leaf Blast -Just at the appearance ; b) Panicle Blast - first just before heading; second at full headingMaximum no. of spray per season : 3